.




ccreepsugartheenvelope rabbitlockbishopsurrender loststirrup mycoarseriver

slumber derides the lamplight souvenir of trestled binocular shadows

up the stone corridor to the castles chamber of swordfish calamity bellowing

your incense eyebrows lick the chateaux coffin of whiskery tomblove

dove-selfish

and belittled by furious bricks of dew we carry the box between us into the sunlight meadow of miniature trees whose roots clamber upwards to the soldiers javelin tournament growth ridicules slumber with its aluminum boards of rose vases filled with snow

my office-work has no fingers, you say, inside my coffee which is my head when i lie to father about bluebottles and sewingmachines on a springpatio of futures we will gather to hold our neighbors heads in our arms.

spaghetti mocks the sidewalk and lost button troubadors invite dawn to merciless convention of scissored justice in an earlobe called universe

where meatless ballerinas whistle lovestruck ballads to feathery smoke

windowprices

indolent as slobbery glove eskimo tryst

fallow trench of a pipe recoils into darkness now & petulent apricots surge past my mushroomed immobility at dusk when armored vehicles behead me they will find 10,000 years of love-dust in there and skysparkle tears of envy and rage to be cupped into the driest goddess

the green church of atheism has swallowed alice and her fingertips touch mine in my dreams and my dreams are now and now and now a parrallel fortitude dresses me





.

No comments:

Facebook Badge