When I was very young, I was depressed. And I was young for a very long time.
I'd stare at the shelves in my room. Some of them had hardly anything on them, and some of them had nothing on at all. I would stare at those shelves until I could hardly walk.
One day my mom came in from her 3am paper-round, and I knew the game was up, and that it was played with 2 balls. As she was walking out of the house with her hard-hat, she suddenly shouted, "When are you going to get a dog!?"
"Dogs aren't for people like me," I calmly replied, and returned to my nun's habit of not reading the newspaper.
I was much jungian front and back then, and the girl seemed a much simpler place.
- s lots of guys in my neighborhood, walking round...
- s to feed the rich and starve the poor well, w...
- X When I was very young, I was depressed. And I...
- c p pack your bags and find the door it's a sa...
- I just wanna pull off your sheet Oh my monster you...
- she left her eyes she had a best friend, who ...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2007 (199)