.
"It wasn't long before I was one of the highest-paid slaves around." Billie Holiday
.
.
*
Dorking Around
*
.
It so happens that I am tired of being a man. No, seriously.
I am tired of sucking the dicks of the rich
I am tired of trying to reach into you
to find you are aluminum
I am tired of being poor
I'm sorry I don't have the personal resources
to get you dumbfucks out of jail
and I am tired of being sad
.
I am tired of hospitals made of margarine
I am tired of climbing over dead dolphins on the escalator
tired off the giraffes shivering in the bus-shelters
I can no longer face the cold-hot slaughterhouses called freeways
I cannot face your fierce glances
Small-talk sounds like a firing-squad now
.
Here's the big plan: we are pigs, scrambling, in an empty trough
most too scared to even squeal
I don't need videos of the twin towers collapsing
I can see that in the mirror
Haven't you noticed the common personality traits
of people who kill themselves?
How they are always more beautiful
than we are?
True revolutionaries and genuine suicides
I hope that old bastard god has enough heart left
to let us all hang in the same place
on that red train
our only palace
.

1 comment:

Robert said...

you have been ON FIRE lately!

props!!!!

Facebook Badge