.........
m
m
I am salt in your vagina, island -- I am your gasworks, crawling with love...I have invented my own language, I have killed myself off... I am your hope ireland, I am several years ahead of you... There ought to be a law! Yeah, there ought to be a law ... against pickled tulips, & the radiator's padlock, against cloakrooms, against a man walking past with a dozen keys poking out of his eyes, against old-fashioned NEED, against golden ampitheaters, you ARE my grove!
Vomit sky! Lavender toes, on a quail...





But oh how our bodies were wings

l

Flying in and out of each other






birds of a feather flock together,
inside, below, inclement weather
...........................................................................................................................

























There he goes, Johnny Appleseed
f
He might pass by you, in your hour of need





































Alone like Alice
l
Inventing life
d
Spying
d
Eyes like cameras....,,,,lonnng fingers.
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je fais peut-être mon commentaire un peu en retard mais je tiens à dire que j'aime beaucoup toutes ces têtes qui sont l'oeuvre d'une imagination en éveil.
Alex Fatta

Facebook Badge