When I was 5 I had a vivid dream about a caterpillar called Henry. He climbed up my bum, and he's still there. Once I let my dad fuck Henry. That's how much I love my dad.









........................................................................Myself And 72 of my Hot Virgin Friends in the mineral springs of Pennsylvania. No, I don't know how we got all those pillows up there for that pillow-fight! As you can see from the erect nipples attached to those supple breasts, it was quite cold.










.....................................................................
..............................................................................................Puppet Master













......................................................................
.........................................................................................He Walks Amongst Us (The Candyman)

.
.
.
.
.


.......................................................................................... .Alice

..
.
.
.


.......................................................................................I'm Just Trying To Get My Kid Through College

..
.
.
.



...........................................................................................Every Time You Tell A Lie, Jimi Hendrix Nose




1 comment:

Anna Montana said...

According to The Times of India, college is the leading cause of prostitution in the UK.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2121714.cms

And when I last saw you, you were a sign of the times that read,

"Will tickle for texts."

Facebook Badge