y



.......................................................................................................this isn't finished ...
What

What did you burn a stool today


Teachers, leeches, death-wish preachers

carved their lies into my features

taught me my place, and the ABC

killed my eyes with useless schemes

they never supported any one of my dreams

they took a heart that loved

and gave a mind that screams


no real family, and no true friends

but I know you like me, because I follow trends

what would you like, fives or tens?


You can't return softness to a grown man's face

I can't go back to my state of grace


I follow the colors on traffic-lights

I'm fully agreeable, I'm this polite


because they taught me my place, and my ABC

and the numbers to add up

what they stole from me

I can't see, can't feel, can hardly hear

but I've got my diploma in greed and fear

I'll chew on you, in this damn rat-race

but I'll never return to my state of grace


teachers, leeches, death-wish preachers

carved their lies into my features.










s

No comments:

Facebook Badge