I just wanna pull off your sheet
Oh my monster you're so sweet

I wanna play a hair-guitar
I wanna play YOUR hair guitar
Do you HAVE a hair-guitar?
Do you LIKE your hair-guitar?

I wanna live in a cardboard box
I wanna smell your foxy fox
I want 7-11 socks, you get five pairs they slowly rot
I buy 7-11 socks, you get five pairs they slowly rot

I've got a plan for your vacation
I wanna be the capitol of your nation
I've got ideas above my station
I wanna rise to this occassion
surrender now to my invasion
you play nurse and I'll play patient
you'll enjoy my occupation
take off your clothes, I'm so impatient
I just got a text from Paris Hilton
I'm a greater poet than Keats or Milton

I just wanna pull off your sheet
Oh my monster you're so sweet
I wanna play your hair-guitar
I wanna play your hair-guitar

I'm a stand-up comic that isn't funny
I'm Donald Trump, without the money
Osama Bin Laden without the cave
I'm a Brad Pitt that can't get laid
I'm Stephen Hawkins at a downtown rave

And I buy 7-11 socks
you get 5 pairs they slowly rot
I am innocent, a passer-by
You stun me with your taser eyes
I don't care if our love dies

No comments:

Facebook Badge