x


Mountains are more interesting when viewed upside down.

or

No Hairs On This Teddy, Ma.


When I slid into your lock in my bright red soldier's tunic, I was three inches of hedgerow and boiling self-concious as I write this

but the wrestling match and two black girls with a skipping rope allayed my fears, of melting into the apartment below, when I pushed you into the store-front window, I know you were scared it would crack, we are not Buddhist because we are young and serious

as long as everyone does exactly as I say, we will all get through this

I took your breasts home and put them on the wall above my tidy collection of plastic trucks

bath-time for baby, pulling peaches down from the clouds

one put her foot on my neck. She grinned

another held me underwater til I drowned. She laughed like a tigress

Now I cross the town in two strides, on my wooden stilts

and everyone adores me

and I have lots of money

so, what are you doing on Man Friday?







c

No comments:

Facebook Badge