x
xx
x
you're not here. oh how nice, oh how nice. you're not here. office boardgame, you're not here. coffee-house smile you're not here. a walking art gallery you're not here. stinking of death you're not here. lying to my face you're not here. eating my food you're not here. sitting on my face you're not here. passing the hat round you're not here making war you're not here hating your family you're not here loving me you're not here raping your sisters you're not here riding the high horse, you're not here spilling the street you're not here riding in cars, you're not here, reading books, you're not here, being me I'm not here, me inside you we're not here, squealing like a pig you're not here another piece of cardboard you're not here a smile on a stick, you're not here you want to be loved but you're not here, you're an omelette with hands you're not here your hiding under the floorboards you're not here busy at work you're not here, I don't want you, you're not here, you've lost the game you're not here you're not here. i want you, an old man in a wheelchair, sucking the brains out of a squirrel's head, while a woman outside puts a gun into her mouth, glass case of emotion, birds of a feather, you're not here. oh how nice, oh how nice, you're not here.

stamping on a statue of yourself, the illusion of power.




g

No comments:

Facebook Badge