how




How I Nearly Lost My Girl



Rake-coal deliverence swallows lovely Alice into my deepest pocket
with loungy eyes pushing out, my honey-dewed melancholy, covered in my blood, my crazy dappled horse
in razor-blade knife-swirl rogue sailor now covered
my crazy dappled horse, such Denver springtime, Jack Kerouac covered in duct-tape, my rigid canvas
this somnolent piss-priest sunday of store-bought snoozy envelopes, but she's covered in blood, frigid darkness, queasy ribbons in my day-time ship
which floats goat ridicule down the boulevard of how you raped a teenager and don't just fly it!
I know my own typewriter and I know your type. I know what your game is, and I know where you don't give.
So much weed, but you never got higher than a swordfish.
Oh the girls love you, but I can't font you because you don't exist.
Sure, blame it on the other guys. you shouldn't be so eskimo, you shouldn't be so jig-saw
you soldered your father into a two-inch horse so you could weep better
your butcher's church of dish-washers sleeps boney-bowled daze me now.
I wouldn't forsake your elf-baked lawn if you engraved me a whistle and 19 pink buttons. Oh, that's nice, did you make it yourself? That's just pee, and Alice agrees.
We met you on the midnight meadow and you tried to steal her boat. Anger? I've got lots of tissues.
I'd consider killing you, if I thought you were alive.
Alice is worth crying for, and I just did. You won't see humanity 'til its' feet are in your face. She still looks beautiful, and she says hi. She's busy in the kitchen, bottling some jam.
And you who is never me, you're lost in the lonely crowd.




*




Monday is a samuraii symphony of vodka oranges and Tuesday is a piglet-farm

Every rooftop in this land can be directly connected to the japanese ocean by the use of a simple finger-tip

But on Wednesday, asteroids over-shot their fame

On Thursday at 2pm, everyone in NYC suddenly adopted the doggy-position, and a cake store in Wisconsin blushed

I know what you're thinking, why isn't new girl Alice on the cover of Vogue Magazine? She is, but only I can see her

On Friday, Snoopy Dog declared to the world's press that music should now be considered to be "wet architecture"

Frank says, if you bring a toe-nail to the table, don't pretend its a javelin, and that a college diploma is a turbulent fake moustache

He's trying to rally the neighbors, for a public burning of Existentialism for Lovers

Alice is today's violent blue shadow

On Saturday morning, Snoopy Dog publicly mused that a juke box always reminds him of a hand moving slowly away

On Sunday evening he qualified his comment, as he wasn't sure, in this context, what the word 'slowly' actually means, and that perhaps the phrase 'the hand made a hovering retreat, without moving' would be more accurate

This is a god's life

The only cure for dieting is food

And on Sunday, the entire middle east took a step forward, when Bin Laden was seen glancing at a mini-skirt





.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Blog Archive