.




They're building a statue of a dead admiral downtown. the only material they're using is water
.............................there are seven bicycles inside me


...............................Why defend sane-sex marriages? I prefer insane-sex marriages


My mother said to my sister, Which would you prefer to be called by a man; hot, or smart?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My sister paused and then said, Hot. I already know that I'm smart


You are the sun and you are the mountain and everything dies


Gays make a clear distinction between the wild, fun-filled adventure called sex, and the twisted, repulsive things called children


As Winnie Mandela said to Nelson Mandela, see you when you get out

As John said to Yoko, sorry about fucking your sister



When a cop pulls you over and you have no car insurance, the only way out is to kill the cop.

There ought to be a whore. When I kiss stones I explode river yes stream
There ought to be a whore against that tree, officer! rivermen of ballerina'd whine

..................................................................................................in salamandered fish-hook sauce


The world is a white glove I am sucking. Moonlit road-map

..............................and and and

A world in the hand is worth a screw in the bush. Bursting chest of fingers

..............and and and

My only bad habit is cigarettes. Oh, and cowardice. (Left-handed religion)


Love is not the answer, Love is the question.

.........................and and and

.................................................................Let's kick the boots on our asteroid stirrups!











.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

corinthians bested
now the roman rant
o marriott
do what is bidden
(do watcha like)
burn the sticky oil
of thy lust
avenge tarsus
its fall

Brian Z.

Anonymous said...

And mother said to sister, "If you want to make God laugh, just tell him you have a plan."
And sister said, "If you want to make an atheist laugh, just open your mouth."

Anonymous said...

And mother said to sister, "You love to write. You do it every day. You should be a writer."
And sister said, "I take a shit every day too, but I don't want to be a plumber"

Anonymous said...

hunger is hunger, and feasts are feasts. I'm made of porcelain, but look like a beast.

I'm deep and I'm shallow, I'm a manly girl, my friends call me Isis, for I'm not of this world.

and one day they'll take me and cut off my head. And that's why I'm smiling, by a dry riverbed.

Anonymous said...

great work Martin.

Facebook Badge

Blog Archive